Saturday, December 13, 2014

Long time no post

Hey all, it's been a while eh? (I mean, when hasn't it?)

Long story short, school sucks and I miss knitting.

First day after term ended I cast on a hat for a special project, and cast off the next day. Still have to wash it, but gosh was that a quick, rewarding little knit.

Pattern is Windschief, yarn is Sweetgeorgia Trinity Worsted, which is just about the nicest worsted weight yarn I can think of.

Kind of a crummy photo - I think my camera is on it's last legs. Anyway, more to follow, I'm thinking I will walk through a fun little design project that I've got planned out.

Windschief

1 comment:

  1. I loved your "Chimera" project at Urban Yarns (which I also see mentioned in your blog). Will you be posting the pattern for sale? I'd love to give it a try. osborne.joz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!