Friday, November 2, 2012

In which I have irons in many fires

It's been a busy few weeks over here! Knitting season is getting into full swing, so lots of busy days and lots of classes at Urban Yarns (and lots more to come, hopefully!)

All that aside, I'm still diligently knitting away. I have cast on for the Shetland Shawl Dress.

Shetland Shawl Dress

Shetland Shawl Dress

And I am about to cast on for what I am hoping will become a convertible Baby Bunting Bag/Blanket. I am planning to release this as a new design, provided it all comes together.

Baby Bunting Bag

In other news, I am stepping up my game at work and will be contributing to the store blog starting next week, so check us out there for some different content. I am also attempting to marshal some Urban Yarns patterns, the first of which is this ever-so-straightforward toque. The pattern is nearly done and I promise to post a link to the Ravelry page as soon as possible.

Basic Men's Toque

And finally I would like to mention that there are many more photos of my ongoing projects over on flickr. You should be able to click on any of the photos above and peruse all the others there.

1 comment:

  1. I don't comment a lot, but I do read your posts and admire all the pretty photos...but I felt like I should tell you something - you need to know that every time I click on your blog and see the newest creations I fall in love with you all over again :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!