Sunday, July 8, 2012

In which I mustache

Surprise surprise, another month between posts! I'd like to open with this really excellent (Slipped Stitch Designs) knitting bag I snagged from work. I mean really, how could I not?

Mustache Knitting Bag /br /br And an update on the Regency Era Fichu. The center portion is coming along quite well. I can't wait for the knitting to get really exciting when I start the borders (yes, borders, there will be at least 4). In honour, I have started reading Northanger Abbey.

Fichu

Fichu

Fichu

And with that, I'm off to the island for some camping, and what promises to be an absolutely unbearably dorky and adorable wedding. There are more things I would like to share, but I daren't post photos yet, lest I un-bag the cat, but I promise the post is written and ready to post as soon as the wedding is over. Until whenever I feel like it, apparently, enjoy yourselves, lovely people!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to find your blog. Wonderful work and pictures. So upbeat! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!