Thursday, May 24, 2012

In which the heat is on!

Well, with only a smattering of beads and a wee bump of yarn left, I would say that I have rounded the final corner and am closing in on the home stretch of the Regal Cowl. Jewelled Cowl Jewelled Cowl As soon as this is off the needles, I need to finish off a store sample of Jaffrey in Harrisville Designs New England Shetland (hoping that it is a good one-for-one substitute for Loft, since we can't get any of that). It's pretty easygoing with lots of 1x1 cabling, so that should also be done by next week. And finally, I've got yarn all set for the next cowl (another commission). I think that this lovely sheen-y merino/silk blend is just screaming out for some matte/frosted canary yellow beads, no? Jewelled Cowl Until later (when hopefully there will be some FO photos to share), tah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!