Thursday, June 9, 2011

In which we are just about ready to zipper!

Well, this is the state of the cardigan as of this afternoon.

Ready for Zipper!

I just need to weave in (lots of) ends, and tidy up one or two seams, and then we can try sewing the zipper in! Once I find a zipper, that is...

As promised, the sweater has one or two little details.

Bottom Hem

Collar

Which will be revealed in full, once the sweater is done.

Also, I have finally been swatching with the Madelinetosh. It seems that my current theme is 'add a dash of colour'. There are plans in the works for the Shelter, too, but that has to wait for a little bit longer yet.

Swatch

2 comments:

  1. Thats just beautiful Michael you totally amaze me with how well you knit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is absolutely stunning! Well done sir!

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!