Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In which I have something to show you!

People! People! Look!

DSCN1747

I have things for you to look at again!

DSCN1758

I have to get used to this camera, but I'm having a blast playing around with it already (it works so differently from my old one, this may take a while). The colour is not deep enough in those photos, it's a beautiful deep, rich blue and green colour. The yarn is Harrisville Designs New England Shetland being knit up into Laminaria for Andrea as a thank you for the camera. I can't wait to play around more!

I'm back, people!

2 comments:

  1. Your photography was always great, I can only imagine what it's going to be like now with you new-fangled camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about using that New England Shetland...the colours are gorgeous. Yardage isn't bad, either.

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!