Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Late much?

Normally I hate (absolutely hate) when people ask 'so what was your favourite birthday/Christmas/etc... gift?' (yeah, this post is a little late, so what?) Anyway, this year I am proud and happy to announce it. My favourites were the only two gifts that I expressly asked for: a piece of artwork from my mother and my younger brother. For various reasons these mean a whole heckuva lot to me.

And no knitting lately, soon though, I hope.

(the first is my mother's, the second is from my brother)

IMG_5039

IMG_5040

5 comments:

  1. Those are both amazing pieces of work! I like them both; very different but so full of expression. I see talent runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I guess it's true that there's an "artistic" gene. I don't have it, but your family does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly, your family is Talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see your art work! Thank you for taking the time to post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, it runs in the family! those both are great pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!