Monday, August 6, 2007

A(n) FO! Without pictures!

So I finished the Swallowtail shawl this morning, and it is currently drying out in it's blocked form in my living room (will be done by morning).

But I can't show you any photos.
Because my camera is in PEI.
Without me. (I have never been East of Ontario, and have always wanted to go to the Maritimes)
That camera puts on so many more miles than I.
Also, I will most likely be shipping the shawl to it's recipient (in Newfoundland, funnily enough) well before my camera gets back, so... no photos on that one for a while I don't think.

Other than my spare minutes feather and fan scarf, I now have no more knitting on the go, or really any ideas for next projects. Help?

Finally, it is organising time! Do you read my blog? Am I linked on your blog? I want to update my reading/linklist/bloglines, so let me know if you want a link(back)!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michael, I check your blog out every day, so don't stop what you are doing. Interested in publishing the pattern to you bear hat recently finished and gifted?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the shawl! After my Swallowtail was finished and blocked, I folded it neatly and stored it away. I just cannot seem to part with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike...1. I want a hat thoses are awesome..i'll pay
    2. for ideas have you tried the awesome awesome awesome website www.craftster.org every kind of art imaginable with blogs, post, ideas, instructions.....I'm addicted (I'm more of the sewing fanatic)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog since finding you on Ravelry! Congrats on finishing the Swallowtail - that's quite the project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michael!

    I first stumbled onto your blog around the time the Harlot was in town, but have totally misplaced your link until I realized there was a Van Isle group on Ravelry. So here I am!

    I'm working on the Swallowtail right now too. Slow going. There's only so much lace I can take at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, link me! Lots of crazy over at Chez I-Cord...

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!