Sunday, November 19, 2006

Quickie

Just a quick note to assure y'all that I'm not dead. I'm seeing my friend tomorrow, and hoping that her fingerless glove fits! If not... well, at least I'm only halfway into the pair. I'm moving into an insane week of school, so I'll be lucky to eat enough, let alone knit or blog. Oh, and a new friend made me go shopping, and I am now the owner of my first pair of jeans! Haven't worn them enough to be entirely sold, but this girl does indeed know her clothing stuff....

1 comment:

  1. What, your first pair of jean? Surely, you jest. What did you wear - chinos, shorts, sweatpants - for your first 18 years or so? I have a daughter who regularly begs for YET ANOTHER PAIR OF JEANS to, I don't know, perhaps make a baker's dozen or two but I don't know anyone who doesn't have any jeans.

    You. Are an interesting man.

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!