Sunday, July 2, 2006

Oh. My. God. Look at his foot, it is SO big.















For some reason this photo makes me feel like I have a really big foot... that sock looks HUGE to me. But the sock is progressing, I should have the required amount done by the class on Tuesday. I'm still not sure if the foot is too short, because despite the glory of switching to 4 needles to check the size... My heel doesn't fit through those four needles. This does not bode well.
I decided to go for the 'farrow rib', a two row pattern which doesn't require me to increase stitches for the leg. You just alternate rows of K2P1 and K1P2, gives a neat 'seeded' ribbing. And looking at this photo, I seem to have botched my last row, I guess I repeated the K2P1 row, tsk tsk.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, yes, if you are using 3 needles on the sock, you won't be able to get it on your foot. I will put it on when I have the fourth worked in part way, or I will put two of the needles on a circ... that makes it a whole lot easier! But do try it on...before you go too far!

    You're doing really well on it so far! The foot always looks big all by itself -- it will look better once you have a leg on it.

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!